Angelito San Miguel is back!
May 7, 2012 by Benjie Cruz
Some of my tweets about this Raymart Santiago (with a little help from Claudine Barreto and a friend) and Mon Tulfo NAIA airport fight.
- missed all the action yesterday. So looks like noon time, the time floyd was beating up cotto, claudine too was beating up mon tulfo.
- claudine barreto fun fact: She will not enjoy watching T3 this week. Or ever.
- claudines act is violent and unacceptable and i am for world peace, pero aminin nyo minsan minsan masaya din me nagugulping tulfo. :p
- Now showing on youtube: Angelito San Miguel at ang mga batang malamang ma-city Jail.
- cant stop watching the tulfo video and see things… if the airport security cant stop CLAUDINE BARRETO, how can they stop a fkn TERRORIST?
- is it true? sabi daw ni mon tulfo kay raymart santiago, “I wish I was 40 years younger and I’d kick your ass. (ok thats my last tulfo tweet)
- Anong affiliation ba ni claudine baretto? Alam ko si Raymart “Kapuso”. Si Claudine ata “Kaloka”
Don’t wanna flood my Twitter followers with Raymart-Claudine-Tulfo-Tweets, so I’ll add some twoughts (tweet + thoughts = twoughts) below.
- I think the security guard kinda enjoyed that lil Tulfo beating. Like, they want to do it, and now, they have a rep doing it for them. And it’s a hot momma doin’ it. A blessed day indeed!
- Heard in the melee, “Sige Sige Sige!” Is that new “Take it take it” showbiz scandal line.
- NAIA was once ranked worst airport in the world. Should we brace for, um, NAIA, it has the worst passenger in the World! :P
- You gotta love Mon Tulfo, he’s what 65? But he’s throwing punches out there. He should make the TNL.
- What if, it wasn’t Mon, but Ben . Have this feeling, Raymart would think twice taking Ben’s phone. Ben is little younger than Mon, and looks like he’s packing a gloc all the time.