Let me get this out of the way. This sucks. It is possible that Henry Sy is a big fan of Breaking Dawn. That’s because 8 of 8 SM MOA cinemas are showing this epic film. Really? 8?! And they picked Secret Kulasisi as the lone non-vampire movie (afternoon screening). Ganun din, kagatan din sa leeg. Let’s say this night, tonight, is the only time you can squeeze out time to watch Skyfall. Or, imagine if guys are planning to watch Skyfall and are waiting for payday Thursday. And with MOA theaters going all out for #teambella, #teamjacob and #teamedward, you’ll need to go IMAX at an early 7pm or late 10pm screenings and pay a ton as well. Cmon now SM, learn demographics 101. Pakagat ko kayo sa bampira eh!
I don’t care if the single sounds commercial or has jingle-tone in it but I love the lyrics, the HD video, the basketball scenes, the Filipino words inserts (Jump in, jump in, sabay-sabay, Up in the sky, taas-kamay, Walang kasing taas-taas, Walang kasing lakas-lakas) and Jessica Sanchez’ legs!
I’m Jumpin’ In!
TY @coachot for the video assist.
Checking the Philippine International Motor Show last weekend and I was having trouble focusing on the real purpose of my attendance. These are… check pick-up trucks & commercial vehicles and gather enough materials to convince my wife that we should upgrade to one particular model next year. My attention was diverted to the car show models. With some wearing revealing clothes, they get pretty good share of the spotlight, camera lenses and ooohs and ahhhs supposedly meant for the cars. Sometimes in fact, they get far more attention than the cars beside them. From Pinay to foreign, petite to statuesque, from the friendly to the reserved, they’re eye-magnets, eye-candies. To me, models in car shows are quite a show themselves. They’re a collection of fashion models, commercial models and actresses even. There are models by the way who make living off these shows. There are familiar faces. Why there are pretty models anyway at car shows? It has been this way since the beginning of time and I am not complaining.
Ok, some cars here.
Filler post time…
This may be old, but still fun & hot.
The city of Miami is on a roll. They have the hottest NBA team right now, and they have NFL’s hottest cheerleaders. Here are the Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders, doin’ Call Me Maybe while shooting their 2013 Swimsuit Calendar. Hot
The Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders shot their 2013 Swimsuit Calendar in the beautiful Dominican Republic. We decided to have a little fun and make our own cover of Carly Rae’s “Call Me Maybe”. We hope you enjoy! Official Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders Video.
For more Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders, click here.
By the way, the Miami Heat will do their championship parade in a few hours. Is it asking too much to request Wade, Bosh & Lebron to cap off the championship party/parade with them doing the “Call Me Maybe”?
That’s the only way they can top the intro party they did 2 years ago.
After singing the Star Spangled Banner in the Pacquiao-Bradley fight, here’s another s-pec-tac-u-lar and hair-raising performance by our very own, American and Philippine idol Jessica Sanchez. Bravo. But for Manny Pacquiao and Miami Heat fans they are sensing something else, Jessica sings and boom…
Some of my tweets about this Raymart Santiago (with a little help from Claudine Barreto and a friend) and Mon Tulfo NAIA airport fight.
- missed all the action yesterday. So looks like noon time, the time floyd was beating up cotto, claudine too was beating up mon tulfo.
- claudine barreto fun fact: She will not enjoy watching T3 this week. Or ever.
- claudines act is violent and unacceptable and i am for world peace, pero aminin nyo minsan minsan masaya din me nagugulping tulfo. :p
- Now showing on youtube: Angelito San Miguel at ang mga batang malamang ma-city Jail.
- cant stop watching the tulfo video and see things… if the airport security cant stop CLAUDINE BARRETO, how can they stop a fkn TERRORIST?
- is it true? sabi daw ni mon tulfo kay raymart santiago, “I wish I was 40 years younger and I’d kick your ass. (ok thats my last tulfo tweet)
- Anong affiliation ba ni claudine baretto? Alam ko si Raymart “Kapuso”. Si Claudine ata “Kaloka”
Don’t wanna flood my Twitter followers with Raymart-Claudine-Tulfo-Tweets, so I’ll add some twoughts (tweet + thoughts = twoughts) below.
- I think the security guard kinda enjoyed that lil Tulfo beating. Like, they want to do it, and now, they have a rep doing it for them. And it’s a hot momma doin’ it. A blessed day indeed!
- Heard in the melee, “Sige Sige Sige!” Is that new “Take it take it” showbiz scandal line.
- NAIA was once ranked worst airport in the world. Should we brace for, um, NAIA, it has the worst passenger in the World! :P
- You gotta love Mon Tulfo, he’s what 65? But he’s throwing punches out there. He should make the TNL.
- What if, it wasn’t Mon, but Ben . Have this feeling, Raymart would think twice taking Ben’s phone. Ben is little younger than Mon, and looks like he’s packing a gloc all the time.
Few days back, Joey de Leon was trending on twitter (updated, he’s now trending worldwide). Brought about by his appearance on Kris talk show. Joey’s trending kinda reminded me to do this post… an idea long been at the back of my head.
I’d like to list some personalities who I hope will be taking on Twitterverse soon.
1. First up, yes The Joey Deleon. Long time pop idol, I’d like to hear Starzan’s S/Os on Twitter.
ako’y sumali at ngayo’y mag-twi-tweet, at ang una kong hirit, si allan ay kuwela, talagang pang-eat.
2. Yeng Guiao. Who wouldn’t want to hear from Yeng Guiao every after loss (they’re in a 3-game losing skid BTW). You see, only the winning coach gets to be interviewed after the game. So, it will be nice to get inside Yeng’s shaved head after getting L.
^%%@# **%!)) Reperi!
3. Phil Jackson. Hey, the guy is retired with not much to do in Montana. He better be on twitter and say whats in his mind time to time about Buddhism, Basketball and Buss (Jenny).
If the San Antonio Spurs win it all this shortened season, they’ll have two rings with asterisks.
Hey Dolan, hook me up in NY.
You’re one hot Laker girl indeed. Yes, you.
4. Kobe Bryant. He was in, then he was out. The Mamba was on twitter and gained over 36,000 followers in just 3 hours. It will be just a matter of time and he’ll be back. With new shoes perhaps or a new brand to endorse, he’ll need to be back on Twitter.
Can you hear me now?!?!” AGAIN!?!?
Damn, Pau is really soft!
imma ice my elbow again, i took 45 shots tonight!
I miss you Phil! XOXO
5. Ryan Gregorio. If there’s one guy in the PBA that’s perfect for twitter, it’s coach Ryan Gregorio. He got bagful of motivational quotes and inspirational messages that will put @thenoteboook to shame.
Just win one game a time now.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Never underestimate the heart of a champion. Ooooops.
6. And finally, my fantasy Twitter Dream, Francis Magalona. One of the very first celebs who embraced social networking sites to connect to his fans/followers (mainly via the non-shopping-site version of Multiply.com), he could have been one heck of Twitter user. Releases of his t-shirts, collaborations, music, photography stuff, etc. Oh, I miss the guy.
The first sports you picked up?
Most embarrassing moment you experienced while playing a basketball game?
Missed an all alone dunk. LOL
What’s your age when you first dunked the ball (official ball/goal)?
15, 3rd year high school
Aside from sports & games, what are your other hobbies?
Play video games. Surf. Longboarding
If you’re not a basketball player, what’s your dream job?
What super power would you like to have and use it while playing your sport?
Be the flash
If you can add ONLY ONE between deadly shooting OR incredible leaping ability in your game and you have to choose, what would it be?
Deadly shooting I guess. Cause I don’t have it. Haha. I am working on it.
Have you played basketball internationally? If yes, where and when?
Favorite team NBA?
Favorite team PBA?
Favorite team UAAP?
Favorite team NCAA?
Fave healthy food?
Ummmm, Veggies salad
Favorite sports book?
Jordan, His Airness
Favorite sports movie?
Favorite sports magazine?
Favorite clothing brand?
What is your favorite alcohol?
Redhorse! And Jack!
What is your sports motto?
Never give up
Who’s your sports hero (alive)?
My dad (Editor’s note: That would be 1992 PBA MVP Ato Agustin)
If you could bring back one dead sports legend, who would it be?
Michael jackson. Haha. Not updated.
If you could play fantasy one-on-one basketball, same age as you are now, past or present player, who would it be?
Jaworski. The Greatest.
What type was your first car?
Pick up f150
Sports celebrity crush (foreign)?
Sports celebrity crush (local)?
Lea Salonga. Till now.
Who’s the best dressed PBA player?
Who’s your funniest teammate?
Have you dated a sports celebrity before? Yes? Who?
What’s the weirdest item that a fan gave you?
Key of her condo.
Offense or Defense?
Defense (Editor’s note: Check out some photos of Marc Agustin, playing defense.)
Toyota or Crispa?
Boxers or Briefs?
Coffee or Energy Drink?
Low cut or High Cut?
And of course, something LOVE… Top 3 sports you love?
Longboarding, billiards, bowling
Marc Agustin is a professional basketball player. He plays forward for the Petron Blaze Boosters in the Philippine Basketball Association. He was drafted 21st overall by Powerade in the 2011 PBA draft, later acquired by Petron Blaze Boosters. Get to know Marc more, follow him on Twitter (@jmarc_agustin).